Considering that the same person designed the RB-T and the Rambouillet
within a few years of each other and they were both Japanese production,
similarities in some respects are to be expected. Ram has a sloped TT, and
uses heat treated material for the downtube and chainstays while the RB-T
does not. The Ram feels stiffer but not unpleasantly so.  The differences
in HT angle are enough to notice in handling characteristics. Ram is a
neutral steerer that tracks though turns like it is on rails. Ram has 132.5
OLD to accept either road or mountain hubs. It can be set up with road
wheels and 25mm Contis for a fast club ride, or CX wheels with 1 1/2"
Paselas for Townie, cruiser, or country road riding. It does both well.  I
ride mustache bars on mine and like them when canted for comfortable grip
although in the past the bike had Nitto Noodles.  The RB-T is more roadish,
sharper cornering, and at 126 OLD, intended for freewheel equipment. It's
easy to spread the stays and pop a 130 road hub in there.  I found that I
wasn't riding my Bridgestone much compared to the Ram so I sold it some
years ago.