It's a story about a black cyclist trying to make it in the big-time
cycling world; nothing wrong with that! It's relevant because of Grant's
concern, which I generally share, though I don't agree, or at least, think
I don't agree, with his prescription.

I personally find the differences among the races fascinating, and *vive
les differences!* I say.

BTW, one doesn't see many Filipinos or South Asians (for example) in the
pro ranks; why is that? I don't think it is only racial prejudice by any
means.