Friends,

I really appreciate what I’ve learned from you on this List; I owe you all a
great deal for the strides I’ve made - when I started I didn’t even know I
could raise my handlebars. I just like liked riding the bike and accepted
whatever parts/form the bike had when I bought it. So, hear me well when I say
I have affection and appreciation for you.

That said, it would please me very much if you would review my initial post at
the top of this thread. It was a straightforward WTB post. Somehow, it has
become a question of why (which I don’t mind answering) I want a new rack, then
a debate about other racks that would be better. I should change my taillight,
I should use a front rack, then it was decided I should have no rack at all,
and then you concluded I should try a wide variety of bags. Some threads invite
opinion, but I’ve re-read my OP several times and can’t figure out how this was
one of them.

Meanwhile, I’ve had people (plural!) PM me saying they have this rack, and then
back out and decide to keep it. I tried to redirect this thread by not engaging
in it, and not only did the posts keep coming, but you began adding them to my
other thread about my Platypus.

I’ve had to ask myself what is it about me that is inviting this kind of
behavior? Is this how everyone else is treated on the List? I think not, and I
suspect we all know why.

Do better. Because you ARE better. I truly believe that.
Leah

Sent from my iPad