Sweetwater Summit Park has some trails and a fair amount of the Sweetwater
River trail (at eastern end) is unpaved.
Most of Proctor Valley Rd is unpaved and connects into Millar Ranch Rd or
Echo Valley Rd on the SE side of
 San Miguel Mountain.
Otay Valley Regional Park has a little bit that ties into the Southern end
of the Bayshore Bikeway which also ties into the western end, paved portion
of the Sweetwater River bike path.  The Bayshore Bikeway with a ferry ride
to/from Coronado makes for a nice ride, albeit paved, around the bay.
The afore mentioned military land can be accessed if one obtains a one year
permit at Miramar Naval Air Station for the Stowe Trail.  It is a nice link
between Santee  and Scripps Poway Parkway.(Santee Lakes - Sycamore Canyon)

Bill S
San Diego