Y'all are all too funny.  You know how good the Rivs ride so I'll take any
opportunity to ride.  If anyone asks me if I want to ride, the answer is
always yes.  Example: somebody invited me to table at an event but said it
was in the next town over and not to ride there b/c it's too dangerous,
hard, or too far or something like that.  Well, the only reason I wanted to
do it was for the ride there.  So it was 26 miles out.  It was going to be
52 miles round trip which is more than I usually ride in a day.  But I went
and am glad I did.  The event was only so so but the ride was great.  As
all rides on a Riv are.  If you come to Charlotte, I will ride with you.

On Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 4:58:11 PM UTC-5 Bicycle Belle Ding Ding!
wrote:

> Well, if you’re gonna be like Pam you better get a physical first - that’s
> a pretty optimistic mileage goal! We might just tip over.
>
> On Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 12:17:58 PM UTC-8 Joe Bernard wrote:
>
>> Between you and this person that's a whole lotta Riv mileage every year.
>> When I get my normal riding schedule back I know what I need to do: Be more
>> like Leah and Pam!
>>

>> On Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 10:10:44 AM UTC-8 Bicycle Belle Ding
>> Ding! wrote:
>>
>>> [image: B297903F-9F56-4545-8742-AAD171CCCE34.jpeg][image:
>>> 89AC1AA1-D92E-4A84-AD82-94D140C20E72.jpeg][image:
>>> 390C0DAD-BF2F-495C-9B1D-ED16B7D642DC.jpeg][image: