Definitely cool, but even with basketballs included, a little pricey for
what you get, and I suspect the Bike Tinkerer would prefer to do the
tinkering.  I have a Crust fork, but have gone from no donor bike to trying
to decide which donor bike. Hopefully an early 2021 project.  And yeah, I
suspect Grant & Co. are fans of the Crust cargo forks. I think Blue Lug did
a RivenCrust on Instagram a while back, can't remember what donor model.
Fan Say.