Just because I wasn't too clear in the first post above:

"RBW-History" is now a LABEL you can use when discussing company/bike/bike
model history.
"RBW-Ephemera" is a LABEL you can use to tag threads discussing Readers, GP
Books, Catalogs, Flyers and other printed RBW material.
"transactions-sell-buy-trade" us a LABEL you can use to highlight items you
are selling/wtb'ing/trading

- J