This Sam has mixed it up in some terrain, but it’s good to go for many,
many more miles. Don’t expect perfection, but everything works as it
should. It’s a great bike, and it’s a little too small for me (5’11” & 86cm
PBH).

Pictures Here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vB7BekTZIpzwPUZjpGuLVMMcLDJ4svqn?usp=sharing>

Riv calls it a 51cm frame. 55cm effective top tube.
VO triple Cranks 170mm
Deore RD
Campy Mirage FD
New KMC chain
Rich Lesnik built LX to Velocity Synergy wheels
Tektro CR 720 Cantis
Dia Compe Tech 77 levers
Riv Silver Shifters
Unknown bars
NItto Technomic Stem
Tange Headset
Silver seatpost.
Sim Works Homage 650b x 43mm tires
New shift cables and housing
New Brake pads
Sad Brooks included
Crapform pedals included

I have a stupid huge pile of parts if you want to go another direction with
this bike, and we can add/subtract stuff as we haggle, but please know what
you’re looking for so we can keep it Rico Suave.

Preference to local sales. Mask up if you’re coming to test ride.