Linda, That is a GREAT idea!

Bruce, Currently I put my bike on my car's bike carrier, which is a "hang
it from the tube" type vs "tires in the tray type."  Is this what you mean
(George's question)?

Aeroperf, I'll probably be getting the one you recommend because I'm tired
of fixing my car in the parking lot.   I won't be a heavy duty user.

Roberta