I have a Susie/Wolbis with 27.5 x 2.25 Thunder Burts. I have SKS P65
fenders which I have test-fitted but not mounted and it looks like it'll
work but it's close. The max tire for these frames is 2.8 and unfortunately
I think you're going to have to drop down closer to what I'm using to get
full fenders in that space, too. Another option is to get those half-fender
things that mountain bikers use, PDW has some options there.

Joe Bernard