Hello
Looking for some assistance re: VP-001 rebuilding....
I've managed to find a VP-001 rebuild kit, but can't seem to find any info
online about how to go about rebuilding them.
Does anyone have info regarding that?
I've managed to take apart the offending pedal (the right one) and
successfully tapped out 2 bearings.
But I'm not sure about how get them back in...also I'm not sure if one is
different from the other and if one needs to go in first, etc.
There are also collar bushings in the rebuild kit, however no bushings like
that in my pedal body.
If you've done this successfully, I'd much appreciate to hear how it went
thanks
JS