For Sale/or WTT for/toward one, or a pair, of Rene Herse Switchback Hill
650x48 tires, regular or EL; Or, a nice 26.8 seat post.

Rivendellish things for sale:

*> The Rivendell Wool Sweater*, size Medium

I’ve tried it on, but not worn it — It is too long, I’d need a small. I got
it from a list member in LA who decided it wouldn’t get much use there.

>From Grant’s Blahg #25 Aug 2 2019 about the sheep and wool:

https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/peeking-through-the-knothole/aug?_pos=1&_sid=2e8c94d2b&_ss=r

*Long-sleeved, crew neck, VERTICAL RIBS, olive-ish from afar. Clingy,
because of the VERTICAL RIBS. It will hug you, for better or worse, but the
VERTICAL RIBS are slimming! Longish body and sleeves. Super tidy,
non-slouchy looking.*

*“ … a special, lighter weight knit they don't ordinarily do”*

This size sold out by October 2020.

It’s very nice but just doesn’t fit me.

Listed for $130. *$90 net to me*

> *Large Rivendell Saddlesack* in Olive green — Some links:

Sackville SaddleSack Large - Tan
<http://web.archive.org/web/20150206234402/http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/bassl-tan.htm>

http://web.archive.org/web/20150214102338/http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/bassl.htm

Approximately 17.25" wide, 8.5" tall and 13" deep. Two zippered side
pockets and two zippered forward-facing pockets.

Includes removable, matching Kangaroo Pocket. (~10.75”w x 7” tall)

>From one of the old catalog web pages:

*Capacity:*

* Not bulged (imagine): 1700 cubic inches, or 27.8 liters (the British way)*

* Bulged but not ridiculous: 1984 cubic inches, or 32.5 liters*

* The pocket adds about 50 cubic inches, or .82 liters*

Very good to excellent condition. Some minor stains on left at top, slot
for tombstone was obviously used and some minor scuffs on the bottom

$238 original retail. *$170 net to me*

*> Rivendell “Nigel Smythe” rear TrunkSack* — Big Loafer

In beautiful condition. Tan with brown leather trim and fitments.

Bought this used but then got one of the newer olive ones to match my other
bags.

Details from one of the old catalog web pages:

*Cubic inches: 396/ Liters: 6.5*

*31.5cm/ 12.25" long*

*15cm/ 6" wide*

*16cm/ 6.25" tall*

*$90 net to me*

*> Rivendell “Nigel Smythe” round, “tube” handlebar bag* in olive green.

Perfect except for one mark on one of the two strap patches where it was
attached to a handlebar when I brought it home from Walnut Creek.
Otherwise, unused.

Dim: 12” wide x ~5.5” diameter

Full length double zipper. Two brass loops to anchor to drop handlebars.

You can run shock cord (not included) from brass loops to the hoods on drop
bars to stabilize the bag.

*$50 net to me*

Photos of these things at:
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0XGI9HKKGT5sc5

Thanks,

David Lipsky

Berkeley, CA

510-451-2737 (cell & txt)

Contact David.Lipsky at Me dot com  PayPal for payment.