re: Andrew's comment that the steering is "light to the point of being
twitchy"

I'm curious if others have that experience.  I ride hands free all the time
(again, XL frame + 10cm DirtDrop + choco bars) and find the bike to be
supremely stable and not at all twitchy.  Basically, my question is, is
twitchiness inherent in frame design, or is it affected by the build?

paul
takoma park, md.