Love it! I think the home page for a lot of sites is underutilized, and
giving it a sorta brick and mortar shop vibe is a clever approach since
you're always first greeted with what's new...not sure what the confusion
is since the navigation is pretty much identical. I also dig the oversized
bounding boxes for sale items, I don't think I've ever seen that but it's a
nice tone on tone, and a smart work-around versus having to take all new
photographs of items on same/complementing backgrounds kinda like what
Crust did with the color backdrops.

Thumbs up,
Andrew