Is it just me, or does anyone else think that with a store that sells
bicycles, you should be able to get to the bicycles with one click from
whatever the default page is?
Now: rivbike.com, scroll, scroll, scroll to the bottom, Product Catalog,
Bicycles & Frames...

Agree with Staff Bikes comment and Restock email alerts.