That sounds like a very impressive setup! I'd love to see a pic of your
build if you find the time.

I'm glad you brought up the 180 degrees of travel, that's certainly hitting
the limiting factor of friction 11 speed with Silver shifters.While it can
technically travel past 180 degrees (by a lot), I'm sure it'll eventually
find contact with the cable, so VO's 11 speed-specific DT shifter might be
better suited for modern mtb drivetrains or, dare I say, 12/13 speed
shenanigans. I can attest that Riv's Silver2 barends do NOT have enough
travel to hit 11 speed without some dremel work to the barpods.