Disappointed to see what strikes me as inserting a political statement,
under whatever guise. And now further banter and a link for where to buy?
That seems not a great idea for this forum. Just for starters, do you think
people in law enforcement ride Rivendells or read this forum? If so, which
would your advocacy for hate fall under: respectful, supportive, or
friendly? I'm sure you are committed to your cause, but I don't see why
it's necessary to express it here.