Black 31.8 flared drops in either 52 or 58 at the ends. Hoods are much
narrower. I like the 58. I got a 52 at a great price from Analog, and
Candace said “you probably won’t like it if you’re over 5’2”. She was
right, at least with the Ritchey Force stem on the RoadLite. I swapped for
a 58 and put moustache bars on the Frances.

https://www.bike-components.de/en/NITTO/RM-3-SSB-31-8-Handlebars-p73417/#product-image-14
https://analogcycles.com/product/nitto-super-flare-heat-treated-dirt-drops/
These used to be easier to find, and the silver 25.4 ones were harder to
find. Times change.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA