Kieran,

I have a heat treated 48 Noodle that just came off another bike that I
planned on listing when I get it cleaned up.  I also have the Shimano brake
levers that were with it available.  $40 for the bar and $20 for the brake
levers plus actual shipping (don't know what postage to BC may be from
Pgh,PA.)

Drop me a note if your interested and I'll wipe 'em off and send pics.