Don't speak about my man Craig like that! Craigslist has come through for
me so many times on good deals - my car, motorcycle, a job, a Spot single
speed bicycle, my Lambretta (TV175 - holy grail of scooters).

You need a full list of bike parts to get your price. You need to have the
size listed there. I think Clems and most Rivendells have a high resale
value.

Also do contact The Pro's Closet. Their office is like a mountain bike
museum. They have the most amazing collection of vintage mountain bikes and
have sold Rivendells before. I think they'd be into it.

I am passively looking for a Clem Smith Jr. in the 45 cm / 26 inch size for
my S.O. on the East Coast.

Good luck! Your bike is nice and it will sell.

Michael