Congrats, Joyce!

I inquired by phone this morning if I could just pay for one now, but was
told that there ain't no such possibility until the frames are actually
there "in a couple of weeks." I didn't press the issue.

If anyone's got a Mustard Clem L in 52cm size to get rid of, ping me.

- Max "I thought I had good phone manners, but..." in A2