"For what's it worth I had a dream last night that I went to Rivendell and
the Platypus frames all showed up defective.  They tried to sell me a
fat-tired folding E-bike.  Terrifying stuff."

The way this would work in real like (cuz I'm the ebike liker around here)
is I would be in the parking lot selling that e-folder out of my trunk and
Grant would be chasing me off the premises 🤣