The stem is moving down by the headset. I put the brakes on and it’s not so
noticeable, but if I lift it by the handlebars I can see and feel that stem
move. The bolts at the stem are tight and max insertion is inside the tube, so
that’s not the problem. I don’t know much about headsets, but I bet this is the
source.

Next question: do you think REI is going to maul the color of my new ano parts
with their wrenches?!

Sent from my iPad