I found some blistering on my protovelo Romulus and after getting quotes
from Coast and Waterford, I decided to have my local auto body shop respray
the frame.  It’s a single color with no panel on the head tube and no
decals.  For $75 I got a beautiful respray that matches the original color
on the fork perfectly.  It took a day and I avoided the hassle of shipping.
 Something to consider.  If it was my orange Ram, I might get on the Joe
Bell list and go through the effort.