I considered one, but then decided that: A. For the cost, a smaller U lock
would work just as well, and be more versatile; and B. Frame locks would
seem to be most useful for heavy bikes (like many Dutch-style bikes) that
can’t be easily picked up and walked off with. While I like the idea of
simply turning a key and walking away, my bikes (as built) are all too
lightweight and valuable for that. If I wanted to risk it, I could simply
slip a U lock through the rear triangle almost as quickly as using a frame
lock.