This is my first post here, but have been lurking for several years. I have
had contact with several of you on Instagram and find the Rivendell
community helpful and friendly. In the past couple of years I have passed
up several new or used Sams, but have decided now is the right time if I
can find one. Prefer frameset, would entertain complete or partial build. I
also prefer canti or V brakes, but would consider others. Thank you for the
time.
Randy Larson