I will say that the quickest way to gain unmoderated status is by posting a
great photo to the "daily post ur riv" thread....

If the first (second, or third) post you make is in a WTB/WTT/FS/FT thread,
that won't likely nudge you into the free to post gang.

I want to thank everyone who has been emphasizing the ride, the bikes and
the beauty of being on two wheels in their posts and content. And good
answers or great questions, of course.

- J / list admin