Shimano 9s bar ends sold!! looking for a few parts.  To buy/trade.

-Nitto dirt drop stem in MT-10 in a 10cm for a 25.4 bar.
-berhoud saddle- flexible on the model.
-pedal cage- type that doesn’t require straps.
-saddle bag large- open to any type
-saddle bag mid-open to any type
-saddle bag smallish but would be able to carry a tools inner tube and a wool
sweater.
-bosco aluminum bars in 58 width
-RH rat trap extra lights x2
-riv silver crank triple44/34/24  in 170
-26inch wheel set with 8 or higher rear hub.
-mks rx- 1 pedals

Trade/sell options I have to offer!
-brooks saddle -C17 brick color
-brooks honey - imperial b17
-TRP RRL brake levers  in brown and black.
-650b 48c pari moto. Like new rode it in a baseball field , had fender rub if I
got off the saddle tires or fenders I chose fenders. Any who $30 each
- power grips $25
-MKS EZY superior urban step in b ( rinko) $89
-nitto tallux in different sizes for 25.4 clamp
-nitto pearl stem $69
-Paul 31.0 thumbie mounts (silver) $50
-VO rando rack (for caliper brakes ) $50
-crank bros candy pedals (blue springs) $25
-revelate design feed bags x2 SOLD
-silver shifter bar end mounts (shifter not included) $15
-shimano bar end mounts - 9s shifter included right side indexing damaged maybe
you could figure it out)  SOLD
-Thompson stem 31.0
-VO left bank bars $15
-VO porteur bars $15
-nitto trekking bars B825AA  width 550 $60
-origin 8 short in 25.4 and 26.0  $15 each
-shock stop suspension stem 90 mm 31.0 bars 10-20 mm of travel
-LG cannondale cycling vest in black $15
-night rider halogen light  ran on a Nickle metal hydride battery.
-700x47  continental top touring tires $10 a pair
-tektro ergo brake levers $15
-26in tires $5 for two

Happy to send pictures, all items priced for local pick up shipping not
included.

Sent from my iPhone