+1 on Wild Flour-  ya gotta stop there at least once.  The bread and
pastries there are insane, enough to make me put on a couple of pounds ever
time i'm there --- even on a four-hour ride.  The other "mandatory" stop is
Cafe Aquatica in Jenner- - we stop there each time we ride Ft Ross road or
King Ridge- it's an amazing spot at the mouth of the Russian River, in
Jenner.

Enjoy!

Max