UPDATE ON WHATS LEFT:

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES <https://photos.app.goo.gl/34XVfz6LC1gurBoa9>

*BIKES*

*90's **Burley Samba Tandem L/M: **$800* for local pick up.

26" bicycle set up with nitto albatross bars and a 3x8 gearing with bar end
shifters. Has White Industries hubs laced to Alex rims 40 spokes each. I'm
5'11" and my wife is 5'2" and it fit us spot on. If the stoker is any
shorter they might struggle with dismounts. I had a rear disc brake mount
welded on but never changed the cable routing for it. So its non functional
right now.

*1990 **Specialized Sirrus 56cm: **$400* for local pick up.

Has 700x23c tires and might max on 25. 2x10 indexed gearing with bar end
shifters. Ritchey crankset with 50/34 rings and an 11-28 cassette. Wheels
are Dura-Ace hubs laced to Mavic Open Pro rims. Campagnolo Veloce brakes.

*WHEELS*

*26" Dynamo Disc Wheelset with tires: $400*

Rims are Velocity Blunt 35 laced to a DT Swiss Hugi rear hub and an SP
Dynamo front with 32 Sapim double butted spokes on each wheel. Tires are
WTB Ranger 26x2.8. They have 160mm rotors mounted.

*HUBS*

*Velocity Road rear Hub: *$40

Was laced once and then unlaced. Unridden. 36 holes. Nice quality sealed
bearing hub.

*616 Front and Rear hubs: *$80

These are boutique hubs made in USA. Used but in good condition. Quick
release centerlock disc. 32 holes. Rear is 132.5mm.

*HEADSETS*

*Shimano Ultegra 1" threaded headset: *$50

*CRANKSETS/CHAINRINGS*

*Ritchey Logic crankset: *$100

94 BCD triple crank set up as 38/22 double. 170mm length. Very good
condition.

*White Industries TSR chainring 36t: *$60

New. Was mounted on a crank but never ridden.

*HANDLEBARS/STEMS*

*Nitto RM-3 Dirt Drop Handlebar: *$80

58cm width. 25.4 clamp. Heat treated. Used minimally.

*Origin8 Gary Dirt Drip Handlebar: *$40

31.8 clamp. Used once.

*Nitto UI-5GX Threadless stem: *$60

New in packaging. For 1 1/8" steerers or 1" with included shim. 26.0 clamp.
120mm length.

*BRAKES/LEVERS*

*Nashbar branded tektro caliper brakes: *$30

Used minimally. They have upgraded holders and kool-stop pads. Recessed
bolts. Medium reach.

*Cane Creek SCR-5 Brake Levers: *$30

Black. Used Very minimally. Almost new.

*Suntour Superbe Brake levers: *$30

*SHIFTERS*

*Microshift 10 speed bar end shifters: *$60

These are cool. Wish I had the chance to use them. Dynasis pull for either
10 speed indexed or also friction.

*Suntour Sprint shifter on Shimano Bar End Pod: *$20

The original shifter that Rivendell based theirs on, mounted on a Shimano
pod.

*OTHER COMPONENTS*

*Ritchey Pedals:* Free with another purchase

One pedal has a click in it.

*CLOTHING*

*Zoic lightweight Jersey: *$25

Size Large. Made in USA. Lightweight with lots of pockets.

*Club Ride Knickers: *$30

Size Large.

*Mammut Windproof Softshell Pants: *$50

Size 34. These are a slim fit softshell pant that are good for winter
riding. I only wore them 2 times. Nearly new.

*Sugoi shorts liner: *Free with another purchase

Size Large.

*Novara Leg Warmers: *Free with another purchase.

Size large.

*HATS: *Red and Grey one are sold. Other are left.