Howdy Folks,

I wanted to poll some of the rivendell hive-mind wisdom here. I'm messing
around with my current bikepacking setup and wanted to give a shot with
front panniers to see how the bike handles. I don't have a dedicated
pannier rack for the front of my bike, but I do have the RBW Basket Rack
and the panniers I have do indeed fit. This
Rack: https://www.rivbike.com/collections/racks/products/a7s5klhjwe-oith-lk5465a

So the question is, does anyone with more experience with low-rider-esque
bag setups see an issue with using the basket rack with panniers on
bouncier surfaces? There is only the connection at the fork crown and the
drop outs (no mid-fork struts), and that is what is giving me pause.

Thanks,
Collin in Sacramento