I love the look of the Losco, but it's currently homeless in my collection
simply due to none of my bikes being long enough for it!  Comfy when
cruising, but as soon as I need to climb a hill or pedal harder, I am
awkwardly trying to hold the front corners.  The bar I can't get out of my
mind though is the Billie; it's like both of those bars combined in a way.