Phil--Your Platy is a 50cm?

Joyce, I'm so happy for you.

These are the ones I think (I could check later) Analog speced for my
Platy--with the same riding info--mostly road, pea gravel, perhaps a touch
off pavement in case I need to be):
https://analogcycles.com/product/panaracer-gravelking-semi-knobby-tires/
Officially, they are 43cm.

I just got a pair from a fellow member in 38's that I put on my she devil.
I might have only ridden 10 miles but they are better than the Marathon
supreme that were on there (and I didn't mind the supremes).

Roberta