When I was a kid, back in the ‘60’s, we’d bake with Bain de Soliel. I see the
dermatologist yearly, so far just minor things frozen off. My wife is Brazilian
so she is very concerned about the sun. Her place in Brasil is surrounded by 43
beaches. When there we walk the beach but never sunbath. As a kid I grew up in
Far Rockaway, NY, the poor man’s beach. I always burned so I never sat in the
sun that much until my late teens and early 20’s. Then to St. Louis to grad
school, no beaches and the summers were brutal, and yes, I tried to tan but 20
minutes in that heat was all I could take. I jogged very early and rode my bike
in Forrest Park. I do the sunscreen thing before I rode, always wear gloves.

Today was our first taste of summer, tomorrow should be the same so I am hoping
for a nice ride...... I’m still in long sleeves do to the coolness when I go
out, soon the heat will come.

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS