The reach on DirtDrops is pretty dang short, much shorter than a level "7
shape" Tallux 10cm. I think you're good to go there as a start, but be
aware with any kind of pullback bars that you may need a *longer *stem.
Unfortunately this is about impossible to nail down without actually buying
and riding, you may not nail it the first time. Good luck! 🤞

Joe "buy try sell" Bernard