Thanks Jim and Chris for the unsolicited chimes-in. Definitely a great
bike, I just have too many at the moment.

More data points for the tire kickers:
-I measured ETT two ways this morning. Using a level to measure straight
back from the HT/TT junction to the middle of the seatpost, I get a hair
under 65cm as the ETT. Measuring forward from the seatlug to the headtube
on the level gets closer to 64cm. I think Rivendell was still figuring out
sloping TT geometry at the time and there is some confusion about how they
actually measured ETT. Either way, it's longer than stated in the geometry
chart.
-Standover with 700x50 Big Bens is 89.5cm at the middle of the TT.

-Jeremy Till
Sacramento, CA