YTD data: My Crit racer avg is 14.64 mph with 25'/mile avg elev
                         Upright bars Rambouillet is 14.51 mph with 19'/mi
elv
                         Brevet Bike is 14.13 mph with 28'/mile.
The amount of climbing seems to have more effect than anything else for
me.  BTW, my overall avg for 20 yrs,13 different bikes and 62,000 miles  is
14.26.  My avg YTD (as of my latest ride yesterday) in 2021 is 14.26.  It
has varied over the years slightly but never more than 1 mph or so.  I
think the motor has more to do with pace then the bike. Likewise how
comfortable you are on the bike. You waste energy fighting a bad position.