Joe,

I'll keep it on the back burner for now, I also have a black one I'm trying
to keep it as part of a complete cockpit but might use initially to check
fitment.

I did however visit Analog's site per your recommendation and didn't see
anything in 10cm+ options, but they do have very cute 0cm and 30cm options.

Jared