Hello all,

I've seen the Gus forks up on the Riv site garage sale section. I'm curious
if anyone has any ideas for a good frame that these could be used with. The
399 axle to crown is pretty short for a 27.5 frame, and even short for a
lot of 1 1/8 inch 26" frames.

Any creative thoughts on a good frame that would work without throwing off
the bike's geometry?

thanks in advance!

John