Might want to check out The Old Bike Shop in Alexandria. Used bikes galore
- mostly for the commuting crowd, but some nice vintage stuff from time to
time. I found/bought/traded for a Miayata 1000 there a while back. I think
they are closed Mon and Tue. I would call to be sure.
2647 N Pershing Dr, Arlington, VA 22201.  (571) 312-1730
<https://www.google.com/search?q=the+old+bike+shop+alexandria#>

Marty