Bump. The following are still up for grab:

   - Panaracer GravelKing SS tires

<https://www.panaracerusa.com/collections/gravel/products/gravelking-ss-folding-gravel-tires>,

   700 x 35, Black sidewalls - $65/pair
      - Mounted to try. Less than 100 miles.
   - Topeak Aero Wedge Velcro Pack, Large
   <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FIAU8O/> - $15
   - Used but in good condition
      - Has a zipper that allows the size to be extended. Fits a mini pump
      (e.g. Topeak RaceRocket Mini) when extended.