Andrew, what parts were you hoarding for it? I snagged a 64 Lime Olive and
have pretty much everything I need but might want some different bars than
I had in mind (was gonna use the Wavies from my Cheviot but something with
a little more backsweep might be better). Also have a friend looking for a
bunch of parts. LMK!