The way to think of it is two road frames with about the same reach or
effective toptube, but the Roadeo has a flat tube reaching back to a taller
seattube and the Roadini has a toptube that drops down to a shorter
seattube. It's actually a downslope, not upslope.

For instance to correlate to my height: I would ride a 53 or 55 cm Roadeo
and a 50 cm Roadini. Similar reach to the bars, but I would have more
standover clearance on the Roadini.