This is not a dedicated product, but it's a good alternative: fashion a
sturdy bracket using a tandem stoker's stem and a properly-sized length of
straight handlebar, I've done this to hang other sorts of bags. This method
has the advantage of holding the bag slightly away from and below the
saddle.