Hi Adam,

--Regarding longer ride nutrition, I like to use Hammer Perpetuem.  I
currently make a homemade version, but it is maltodextrin with some soy
protein and fat (lecithin).  I add a lot of scoops like 5-6 in one of my
water bottles--it has a shake-like consistency-- and it will fuel me for
60-70 miles.  I bring extra packets in ziploc bags to refill, but depending
upon heat and pace, I may not stomach them.  You'll need to learn what
sounds and feels tasty to you on the later stages of a ride.  I love V8
drinks for the salt/potassium, soups, bread, nuts and fruit do well with
me, but you'll need to find out what works for you.

--Bill, I'll probably see you on the Santa Cruz 200k in September.  I'll
probably ride my Roadeo.  Maybe I'll see you on your Legolas!

Toshi