Garage Sale!

*All prices include shipping CONUS.*

Images of some of this stuff is available
here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1op0FRCIE7lwPWzELJk3arh9L3FyHGMJF

Let me know if you need any other pics, happy to provide them.

Feel free to make any offers, I'm willing to discount for anyone who wants
multiple things to simplify shipping.

- 650B Wheelset: Velocity Dyad / Mavic MR601 hubs (front and rear) / Grand
Bois Hetre

- Black/Tan tires - $375

700C Wheelset: Pacenti PL23 / White Industries MI5 hubs (front and rear) /
Rivendell Jack Brown Green tires - $375

- Nitto Front Rack: Campee 27F with Pannier Supports - $175

- Nitto Cockpit - Technomic / Nitto Noodle 46

- Nitto Noodle 46

- Nitto Noodle 44

All above Noodles (and one technomic) - $60

- Sugino Triple 165 crankset (chainrings: 46/36/26) - $90

- Black Jitensha 26.0 handlebars - $45

- Sachs Huret clamp-on downtube shifters - $40

- Shimano clamp-on downtube shifters - $20

- Shimano Deore LX rear derailleur - $20

- Sugino Triple 165 crankset (chainrings: 46/36/26) - $90

- MKS CR9 platform pedals - $30

- Riv MKS Sneaker Pedals (2 pairs) - $20 for both.

- Mirror - $20