Hello All-

Please pardon the IBOB and RBW crosspost.

I have a couple of items of clothing that haven’t managed to work their way
into my wardrobe.  I’d like to pass them along to good homes where they will
get some use.

-Edgevale Railroad short sleeve shirt size XL.  New with tags.  I bought this
on clearance last year but have never worn it.  I honestly had forgotten I had
it and just rediscovered it in a pile of other clothes when I was cleaning up
the other day.  It’s a nice shirt, but if I’ve had it for a year without
wearing it I should probably pass it along to someone who would.  $45 shipped.
<https://edgevaleusa.com/collections/shirts/products/short-sleeve-railroad-shirt?variant=34781089923232>

-Ibex “Felds” Merino wool Hoodie, chocolate brown, XL:  This is a great hoodie,
but it just doesn’t suit my style.  I bought it when the first iteration of
Ibex went out of business in ‘18.  I have worn it twice and washed it once, but
it’s just been hanging in my closet ever since.  It is a very substantial,
super comfortable, medium weight wool in a gorgeous chocolate brown color.
It’s a pullover with a front hand warmer pocket.  $70 shipped

Photos of the hoodie:
https://ibb.co/PMrLB1v
https://ibb.co/ssNPWMW

Please respond off-list to bee...@gmail.com if interested.