Nice jig you've got there. Is the center hub support turned? I see it
tapers upward.

I dig those Wandel-style shelves in the background. I've built a lot of
them, some for our warehouse and others for hardwood storage.

And I'm into shops so I'm looking at everything — looks like the wood stove
is out of commission?