The Blahg is back up. Casette uses 7-speed spacing (Grant's words) which
should (my words) nominally index with a Shimano 8 shifter and normal
matching derailer. But I don't know if the teeth will be indexy twisty, I
don't presume Riv is pushing hard to make this thing work with anything
other than friction shifters.

Joe "wildly guessing" Bernard