You would get decals from Rivendell.  They may have them and they may not.
If they have them, they will be physical decals.  Bombadils were sold with
thin 'paint over' decals, and were also sold with 'over paint' stickers.
If they have them and if they recognize that you bought a Bombadil from
them, then I'm sure they will sell them to you.  If they don't have them,
then I don't know what other alternatives they will have for you.  You
should call them.  If you are already in the process of paying Joe Bell to
execute your repaint, then there would be no harm in asking him to source
the decals and add the decalwork to your bill.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA